, Guys What Do You Think Of Karen Igho, Nigeria's BBA Representative




I heard she's very wild too, yummmy just the way I like them, WILLLLLD  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Did anyone see the BBA III introductory show yesterday? Well if you didnt see if I GO TELL YOU, Nigeria is  represented by a 27-years old lady, Karen Igho. I know there has been a conspiracy not to allow a Nigerian to win this time around thats why we had to choose this lady, she has about 100 tattoes and millions of piercings  Grin Grin. Shes based in London and like every other Nigerian girl based in London she already had the silicon boobs surgery (i.e IMPLANTS, FAKE BREAST e.t.c). Does this lady really represent a true Nigeria girl? I mean In November 2007, she paid £4,000 for a breast implant and a further £250 each night for 5 nights, the surgery got her from a BB cup to a DD cup (Double Decker). She is a graduate of Theatre Art from Southwark College, London and made an appearance in the 2008 edition of the Next Movie Star.  But at the end of the day the babe looks HOT, I cant even hate, what do you guys think?


Comments