Darey set to release first UK single


As part of efforts to ensure that his musical offering is felt across the world, R n B singer-songwriter, Darey Art Alade’s is dusting his heels in readiness for the release of his eponymous United Kingdom debut.In fact, sources say Britons are the first set of foreigners to have a feel of the baritone-voiced balladeer with the release of his hot single, The Way You Are featuring Grammy Award winning rapper, Chamillionaire. The song is taken off his latest effort, a double album, Heart and Beat. It will premiere on major UK radio stations next Sunday.

Jointly written and produced by Cobhams Asuquo and Del B (for Soul Muzik), the song is expected to water the grounds in readiness for Darey’s UK invasion. According to the Abuja-based singer, I’ve always wanted to bring my sound to the UK and I’m super excited to see how the people take to it. I’m a massive fan of the scene there and have a huge respect for the music that has come out of England over the years. I’d also love to collaborate with a few British acts; I can’t wait to see what happens next.”

Comments